Carless + Adams, ARC Engineers and Harniss are excited to announce the launch of the first in a series of roundtable events for those involved in the design, development and delivery of care homes and communities.
The aim of the events is for key figures to come together to discuss challenges and collaborate to find solutions to ensure that collectively we continue to improve the provision of care in the UK.
Please see a brief description below:
- First subject: ESG and sustainability – what does this look like for care?
- Date: Wednesday 23rd August 2023
- Time: 8.30am – 10.30am
- Location: The Scarlett Room at 56 Greek Street, London W1D 3DU with some warm pasties and steaming coffee!
- Attendees: from across the industry including operators, developers, contractors, architects and banks
- Format: boardroom roundtable. Each attendee can share a challenge on which the rest of the board provides strategic guidance
What’s your big ESG question at the moment? Let us know and we can discuss this around the table and provide information from the experts and a potential solution to your query.
We aim to run these Round Tables every 3-4 months with the aim of building a sense of trust and community within the group, discussing and challenging every aspect of the design, construction and care industry.
For more information please contact George Morris