Our CDM adviser Dan Platt has been busy on three of our sites recently. We put his photo skills to the test and weren’t disappointed. We’re really excited to see how the sites are progressing at various different stages alongside as you can see below alongside his notes:
- Timber frame complete.
- Roof nearly finished.
- PVA panels installed.
- Internal M&E ongoing as is plasterboard installation, being done in phases within fire-proof compartments.
- Well-managed site with strong H&S awareness & controls.
Hawkinge First Floor:
- Internal structural works completed, now finishing off the M&E installations, plasterboard and plastering.
- Internal windows coming soon.
- Site was clean, tidy and well managed.
- RC frame complete
- Roof nearly complete
- Insulation and plasterboard ongoing, brickwork to second storey on one side
- Very tight site for space, again well managed with strong H&S awareness & controls.